Weekend Reading #01
Saturday, February 15, 2014 • 6 comments
Happy weekend my loves! What do you think of Glitter Daily's new look which is done by yours truly (designing, coding and installing)? I hope you guys liked it as much as I do. Anyway, aside from the new look of this humble space of mine I am also gonna be adding a few more "segments" here on the blog on the coming weeks (I promise that I'll do my best to make these segments really exciting and worth checking) and one of which is this weekly segment called "Weekend Reading" where I'll be sharing a few of the best (in my eyes) blog posts, editorials, articles and the likes that I found for the entire week. Aaaand without further ado, here are this week's worth visiting links:
1. Into The Gloss did a tour inside the mind and studio of the Greek-born, NYC-based Hairstylist Thanos Samaras.
2. On XoVain, Alle Connell talked about how to handle jerks and bullies commenting about your makeup and it was so AMAZEBALLS!
3. Completely obsessed with the Céline Spring 2014 Ad Campaign which features models Julia Nobis, Binx Walton, Amanda Murphy and one of my all time fave Daria Werbowy shot by Juergen Teller.
4. Michelle shares her picks on what to buy from Guerlain’s spring 2014 makeup collection over at Beauty Editor.
5. Calling all the lovebirds out there! Jamie Roy of Pop Sugar shares some simple tricks on how to hide hickey with makeup.
6. Learn how to achieve a smooth and radiant complexion in just six steps using just a single brand on Beautylish.
7. Romantic waves. Shiny blowouts. Sexy tousled curls and more! Allure shares 13 of the prettiest day to night hairstyles.
image source: vogue