Weekend Reading #02
Sunday, February 23, 2014 • 10 comments
Happy Sunday loves! First of all, I am very sorry sorry for being M.I.A for like almost a week. I just got really busy with work that's why. But don't worry because I am back to regular programming now. I have already planned and worked on my upcoming blog posts so expect more updates on the coming days. However, even though this week have been a pretty crazy one for me I still have managed to pay a visit some of the blogs and sites that I regularly check.
Here are this week's worth reading posts and articles:
1. Will be definitely keeping in mind all the practical style tips that Rihanna shares on the March 2014 issue of Vogue.
2. Know the real cause of skin aging, one of the biggest problem of every woman and what to do about it over at Beauty Editor.
3. Kate of ghOstparties shared her tips on how to use social media to promote your blog and I must say that it's worth reading and indeed helpful so check it out!
4. Learn how to do Kate Mara's gorgeous (bobbypin galore) hairstyle at the House of Cards season premiere over at Pop Sugar.
5. Allure shares 10 things we all need to know about Megan Fox. From her awkward years up to her beauty regrets.
6. From Pati Dubroff to Rachel Goodwin, Hollywood's top makeup artists shares which lip hue they will forever swear by.
7. In-love with Daria Werbowy's The Last Magazine Spring - Summer 2014 issue cover photographed by Mikael Jansson. Simple yet striking.
image source: Late Night Nonsense which is one of my current favorite blog btw. :)