Weekend Reading #03
Saturday, July 12, 2014 • 8 comments
Happy Saturday everyone! So, you might have already noticed the not so "little" change with the name and url of my blog. To be honest it took me quite a long time to decided on whether I should change it or not (from Glitter Daily to Beauty Editer) but I'm so glad I did! I think it represents very well what this blog is really all about. I also felt more inspired to update this blog more often after the change. I guess, this by is far one of the best "blog" related decisions I've ever made and I do hope that you all love the new name just as much as I do! Anyway, here are some links you might want to check out this weekend . . .
01. One of my favorite UK beauty blogger Lily of Lily Pebbles shares how to promote your blog tastefully.
02. Learn how to copy Diane Kruger’s braid within a braid hairstyle over at Byrdie.
03. Emily Ferber shares on Into The Gloss some of the best products on how to reduce face redness.
04. Meg's of Lipssofacto shared some of the products that helped her get a better beauty sleep.
05. Thinking of getting blonde? Know the 22 reasons why being blonde is the best over at Popsugar.
06. Jennifer Aniston's hairstylist Chris McMillan shares shares his summer hair hacks on Allure.
07. Wondering what are the best-selling lipstick shades? Head on to Vogue AU to know the definitive list. This may surprise you.
image source: lipssofacto, where to shop: organic beauty