If there is one thing in life of which I am certain, it is that I am a complete and utter fan of whitening soaps. Though I was born with fair skin I still do love using whitening soaps (and so does my mom). And when the amazing people from Vida Nutriscience Inc. contacted me and asked if I'd be interested to review their Snow Skin Whitening Soap* — of course, I said yes. They were generous enough to send me four boxes to test and right now, I am already on second soap and third week so today I'm gonna be sharing my thoughts regarding their whitening soap.
Treat your skin with the necessary energy and nutrients to ensure a radiant, clear, complexion thanks to Snow Skin. The Snow Skin Whitening Soap works to whiten your skin with its advanced formulation. It contains nutrients that enriches your skin with a natural skin lightening complex, giving it a clear, radiant, and youthful shine.
Trietanolamine Stearate and/or Triethanolamine Laurate and/or Triethanolamine Myristate, Sodium Stearate and/or Sodium Laurate and/or Sodium Myristate, Aqua, Sorbitol and/or Glycerin, Carica Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Mellisa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita [Peppermint] Leaf Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Vera Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocodiethanolamide, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, CI 19140
What I Like
• The box is sealed and the soap inside with plastic to ensure freshness and cleanliness. (also love the snow white inspired logo!)
• All the ingredients are listed at the back of the box.
• Doesn't contain any harsh formula.
• Doesn't made my skin dry and/or flaky.
• The soap is very gentle on the skin. It made my skin feel soft and very clean.
• The manufacturing and expiration date are printed on the box.
• Dermatologist tested and clinically proven.
What I Don't Like
• It is a tad bit expensive (Php 149.00) compared to the other whitening soaps I've used before.
• Made my skin look lighter and healthier.
• The soap melts quickly! Make sure to store the soap in a cool dry place after using.
• One bar is not enough to see the visible whitening results.
• It smells very natural and organic (?) Well, it does not smell bad. It's just that I prefer using fruit / floral scented soaps and I think this soap would've been better if it smells something like that.
Overall, I am very happy with this soap. If you are looking for a soap that can help you achieve a lighter and healthier looking skin that doesn't have all those harsh bleaching agents present in most of the whitening soaps available in the market these days I suggest that you give this soap a shot.
The Snow Skin Whitening Soap is currently availabe in Mercury Drugstore and Lazada (online). To know more about them you may check out their website and facebook page.
Disclosure: A sample of this product was given to me for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on this blog are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.