Ponytails are easy to do, it is an daily hairstyle which it usually only takes less than 30 seconds to do. Pretty sure everyone loves them . . . You can add textures like waves, crimps, and curls just to name a few to amp up your style. Ponytails bring out the best features like cheekbones and jaw lines. You can also experiment your ponytail with different colors, and lengths as well.
If you love the ponytail hairstyles like i do but with a head of short hair, you may wonder how to get the beautiful ponytail on your head? Here we will show you how to wear a ponytail using clip in hair extensions for three beautiful ponytail hairstyle: Messy Ponytail, Romantic Ponytail and High Sleek Ponytail. These styles are quick and easy to create, which makes it a perfect choice for a daily hairstyle.
Things you may need:Clip in Hair Extensions
Messy Ponytail HairstyleA messy ponytail is bouncy and looks great, it’s easy to achieve and carefree, that’s why so many ladies love to wear the messy ponytail. The idea is to clip in the hair wefts in the same direction to keep the ponytail go in naturally.
- Sections off hair at the front and clip in a 2 to 4 clips hair wefts based on your demand.
- Ensure to leave enough hair at the nape of the neck to cover the hair weft afterwards. Apart the hair mid-way and flip upside down.
- Keep clipping in the wavy clip in hair extensions, but this time upside down. So when you pull up your hair in a high ponytail, the clips will not stress you at the root.
- Tease sections of the ponytail and use hairspray to get volume. Or just use your fingers to messy the ponytail then you get it- a messy ponytail hairstyle.
Romantic Ponytail HairstyleRomantic ponytails are a beautiful way to wear your hair in a way that more formal without looking too tense, they’re super sexy because they have lots of movement and styling options.
- To get this romantic ponytail hairstyle with wavy clip in hair extensions, you can clip the clip in wefts according to your need, for thickness look can clip the full set.
- Pull up the hair into a low ponytail, parting your ponytail as you like.
- If you want more curls on your hair then use the flat iron go for more curls, but we recommend you to use the curly clip in hair extension at the beginning, which can save more of your time.
Smooth our the curls for a soft & sexy romantic look. Your Romantic Ponytail hairstyle is complete!
High Sleek Ponytail HairstyleCreating a small ponytail at the crown of your head as a secure base for installing the straight clip in hair extensions. Section by section to start clipping the wefts in around the little ponytail. Make sure to the clip in hair extensions are as close as possible to the hair elastic and make the tight to each other around the ponytail.
- Gather your hair into a sleek ponytail and ensure that it conceals the wefts and clips.
- Secure the ponytail with a hair band and smooth away with your fingers and add some hairspray to texture it.
- Take a hair strand and wrap it around the base of the ponytail. On the one hand to cover the hair elastic, on the other hand, to give the ponytail a sleek look.
Tips: Adjust The Height of Your Ponytail by puling your ponytail height up, then your hair will in line with your cheekbones, drawing people’s focus upward, instantly creating the illusion of a different face shape, giving you a thinner face look.
Which ponytail hairstyle was your favorite? Whatever you like, just enjoy your ponytail hairstyle we pick for you. By the way, if you’re looking for a more convenient way to get a beautiful ponytail hairstyle, you can directly buy the Human Hair Ponytail and install it on your hair. That is a good choice for those who lack of time to install the clip in hair extensions. Anyway, just have fun with the hairstyle!
images via glamour, vogue, @ssssamanthaa on instagram and pinterest